Everyday Mom's Meals: Meal Plan July 29- Aug 4
_____

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Meal Plan July 29- Aug 4

* New Recipe
Links to recipes on blog

Sunday
We're hosting my brother in law and future sister in law for dinner:
Garlic Lime Chicken
Caprese Salad w/ Caper Dressing*
Angel Food Cake w/ Lemon Sauce

Monday
Fish Sandwiches*
Noodles w/ Broccoli*
Fruit Cocktail

Tuesday
Hearts of Palm & Beet Salad*
Pumpernickel Bread

Wednesday
Gyro Kabobs*
Rice


Thursday
Grilled Smoked Sausages

Ranch Bacon Pasta Salad
Corn on the Cob


Friday
Alex is going to Maa Ma's. We'll have leftovers


Saturday
I'm not sure what we're doing b/c of times and events.


Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Hearts of Palm and have for years. I guess I was first introduced to it in the 60s. Delicious!!!! So happy to have the salad recipe, and will have to try it asap. :-) I very much love your blog. You are such an interesting writer, and have wonderful recipes always. It would be much easier for me to read your posts if the font was a darker color. The light green is a bit hard for this "old lady" to see well. But I find myself squinting to see it anyhow because I enjoy your posts so much. Thank you very much for all your efforts, and I certainly do appreciate them. The very best to you, Adam and Alex.

Krista said...

Thank you SO much for your kind words. I will work on that font for you! Sometimes I find myself squinting also! It seems darker when I am typing unless when it posts, I think it tricks me. I'm so glad you enjoy what I do! My readers inspire me every day. Many blessings to you and yours!

Krista said...

And just so you no, the Hearts of Palm salad listed in this menu is something new I'm trying and isn't posted yet. In case you're looking for it! I have a couple others on the blog using them though and this one will be posted soon :) Thanks again!