Everyday Mom's Meals: Happy Birthday America!
_____

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Birthday America!

Happy 4th of July, everyone! I hope however you are spending the holiday you are surrounded by loving family and friends having fun, eating delicious food fresh from the grill, and giving thanks for this beautiful country we are all so blessed to live in. I know there are pool parties, lake gatherings, and backyard barbecues galore happening coast to coast today, and if you are looking for one more yummy treat to serve your family or guests, I've got something super fun for the adults and kids alike. These were another idea I saw on Pinterest, but instead of using white chocolate, I chose to use Cool Whip. Why? Well, because I had it on hand, and I just love Cool Whip; especially the flavor of Cool Whip with fresh strawberries! They were just created to be paired. A big platter of these would be so festive and pretty, perfect for today's celebrations. I wish you all a very happy, safe and "fire-cracking fun" Independence Day!!

Patriotic Strawberries
Strawberries
1 (8oz) tub Cool Whip
Blue sprinkles/colored sugar

Wash and dry berries. Leave stems on. Using a small cake spatula, spread Cool Whip over 2/3 of the berries. Sprinkle bottom 1/3 with colored sugar. Place on a plate and chill for 15 minutes to set.


Strawberries at Very Good Recipes
Pin It

No comments: