Everyday Mom's Meals: I'm So Addicted...An Award
_____

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm So Addicted...An Award

For many people who read this blog they probably don't know just how much work and effort goes into it. And that's okay because before I became a blogger I had no clue. But for my fellow bloggers, they know exactly what it takes to do what I (and they) do every day. They understand these are more than just words. This is my work of art. My blood, sweat and tears laid out for the world to see; and I share a little piece of myself with each post. So to be awarded something from another blogger that sums that all up brings a smile to my face and joy to my soul!! My dear friend Bobbi from Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen was so kind to give me this award, and I'm so honored by it! This blogging community is truly a family, and we are all better because of each other; and we are all indeed addicted to bringing our readers the very best we can! Thanks, Bobbi!! I can't wait to pass this on to more of our family!

1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them back.
2. Share a little bit about why you started blogging.
3. Copy and Paste the award onto your own blog.
4. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you think are addictive 
enough to deserve the award.
 
I started blogging in 2010 at the suggestion of family and friends who loved my recipes and said "You should share these with more than just us." Everyday Mom's Meals was created as a hobby and something I did once in a while. Then in May 2011 I got the opportunity to expand the site and make it into so much more. That started with the Facebook Fan Page. Once there, there was no stopping it! It's been a whirlwind 12 months, and I'm so thankful for every opportunity that has been brought my way. I love what I do!!
And I can't imagine my life without this blogging world! Thank you to all of you who log on every day and allow me into your lives for just a moment!

10 Blogs I Nominate:


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Krista!
You are such a great foodie friend, and I am so pleased I have "known" you from the beginning :)

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

Thank You so much for the award! You're right blogging is a labor of love! I'm so glad we are apart of this crazy foodie world! You're doing such a GREAT job! God Bless you! ---Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain---

Anonymous said...

Krista!!!! How can I say thank you to such a wonderful award. Thank you so much for this. I have been following you now since I started my blog last year April...and my life would be really empty without my fellow Foodie Bloggers. Thanks again xxx Nel

The Country Cook said...

Congrats on your award!! And thank you for sharing it with me! What an honor to be included with some amazing gals!! Thank you so much Krista I'm so thankful to have meet you!

Mia said...

You are the most sincere, kindest blogger I know. I appreciate what you bring to our food community and your friendship, friend! <3

Mandy Bird said...

Thanks so much for sharing it with me! Congrats to you!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much! So wonderful to be surrounded by so many great ladies who get it!!