Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #48
_____

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Church Supper #48

Welcome to another Church Supper. Where we gather to share fellowship and food. I hope you had a fantastic week and are enjoying your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you find something yummy to take with you.
Please link up your favorite recipes from the week. And remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!
 " Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)


 Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
Homemade Oreo Ice Cream Cupcakes
From:

Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Now, let's eat!

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

YIPEE! I am thrilled !
Thanks so much! Maybe this will help me to remember to link up each week huh?!
Thanks again Krista!

Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! Have a great week!

Kim (Sunflower Supper Club) said...

Thanks for hosting Krista! As usual, it is looking quite yummy here. Have a terrific week!
~Kim

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Thanks for hosting this week. Great recipes again. We linked up Reverse Smores. Delicious.

Aunt B said...

Thank you for hosting. Those cupcakes look absolutely amazing! I'm looking forward to checking out this week's links.

I've shared my recipe for Salmon Meatballs with Lemon Herb Infused Cream Sauce. I love a good meatball recipe, don't you? Enjoy. :)