Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper Sunday
_____

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Church Supper Sunday

Thank you to all of you who participated in my first linky party last week. I had almost 20 entries, which for a first time effort I don't think is too bad. Yummy things were shared and new foodie friends were made. This week I hope we can get even more entries and continue to grow our "Church Supper". Share your favorite recipes from the week; and if they would feed a crowd, even better!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

3. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

4. Follow my blog here and on Facebook :)



9 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to see what everyone links up!

Wendy


Around My Family Table

Anonymous said...

one of my favorite sunday dinners is a slow roasted beef roast simmered in a crock pot all day. I use Crockery Gourmet seasoning packet for beef. sometimes I add carrots, onions, and potatoes also. Sometimes I make mashed potatoes and steamed veggies or candied carrots(receipe from everydaymomsmeals) or corn to go with it. add some rolls and or a salad for a complete meal. sometimes I fix a dessert and sometimes I don't. these are some of my favorites and some ideas I got from my mother-in-law, Sophie, who did her best to teach me how to cook. Karen

The Country Cook said...

I linked up Rhondi's Blueberry Cake recipe from this week! Have a great Sunday! :)

Amila said...

linked up 2 recipes,spaghetti & mango sorbet....:) Nice to see new recipes & also new blogs,Have a good Sunday to you & your family!!!

Comfy cuisine said...

Hi Krista, thanks for the invite! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the invite! I love linking to foodie friends link parties. *You just might have to remind me ever once in a while! (lol)

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

Loving the inspiration! Thanks for hosting!

Served up with Love said...

Linked up my most popular recipe, Mile High Lemonade Pie and a Tribute. I wrote this blog post in honor of a friend who is no longer with us. Hope you can stop by and read it. Thanks for hosting.

Mandy Bird said...

I linked up Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread. It's life changing.