Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper Sunday #3
_____

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Church Supper Sunday #3

Thanks to everyone who has participated the last 2 weeks. I'm having so much fun hosting this party and seeing all the amazing recipes fellow bloggers and foodies alike come up w/ each week.  This week I hope we can get even more entries and continue to grow our "Church Supper". Share your favorite recipes from the week, or past ones you know are hits!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

3. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

4. Follow my blog here and on Facebook :)




13 comments:

Amila said...

Shared my Mango Mousse recipe here,Even I prepared ot for today dessert after lunch,rushed to write the blog post because of 'Church super'....Thanks for hosting this....

Rebecca @ A Dash of Thyme said...

Joined you for another church supper!! Love this linkup!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for reminding me! With the busy week and weekend I would have missed it.

Unknown said...

This is my first time posting. I shared my Banana Cake. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hello. This is my first posting. I brought some Phyllo rolls with cheeses and dill. I hope you will like them.

Brindusa@ Cooking with my soul

Served up with Love said...

I linked up my Taco Pie, my most requested recipe in my house. I accidently added an extra letter on the end. I cant correct or delete, can you do that for me. Thanks for hosting

Denise said...

I have shared my Jalapeno Cheddar Bread, have a great Sunday !!! Lark sent me !!!

Mia said...

Shared my Gooey Lemon Yogurt Cakes. Thanks for hosting

DANIELLE said...

THANKD FOR HOSTING! I AM SHARING CARAMEL CHEESECAKE BARS!! XOXO

Mia said...

Also shared a bake chicken recipe perfect for Sunday Supper.

Julie said...

Linked up my Fresh Blueberry Coffee Cake! Thanks for hosting again :)

Wendy said...

Sorry that I'm late to the party...I was on vacation and just got home. Off to see what everyone else shared.

Wendy
Around My Family Table

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

Hi Krista,
Thanks for the invite! I'll join you next week!