On a more personal note, I want to take a minute to wish my parents a very Happy Anniversary! In today's world, 34 years of marriage is such an accomplishment to be proud of, and I'm honored to have spent 31 of those years watching you both build a life together. It's such a gift to Adam and I to have a relationship like yours to look to for inspiration and knowledge. You are a perfect match and have come out the other side of some pretty hard times, stronger and even more in love. We love you and wish you many more happy years to come!
Have fun sharing your recipes this week. I always enjoy seeing all the yummy things you bring to the party. Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long~
Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!
Now, let's eat!
1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!
2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!
3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!
4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!
5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!
6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)