Everyday Mom's Meals: Blogger Inspiration~ Another Award!
_____

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Blogger Inspiration~ Another Award!

I could not have been happier when I logged onto EMM this morning and found I had been awarded another blog award from a fellow blogger and friend, Dana from Simply You and Me. Even more than the award though, what really touched my heart and gave me such a warm fuzzy feeling in my soul were her super kind words: "Krista, I love all your stuff so much. You are an inspiration to me. I'm passing on the Sunshine Award to you. Thanks for all you do!!" 


Is that not just the sweetest? Thank you Dana for making me feel so special!


The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere." The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
 
Here we go! Ten questions:


1. Favorite color: Blue

2. Favorite animal:
Monkeys or Turtles

3. Favorite number: 4


4. Favorite drink: Non Alcoholic: Pepsi. Alcohol: Margarita

5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook. No question. Sometimes I have to force myself to walk away. LOL I love connecting with food friends and fans!

6. Good Book or a Good Movie: Book

7. My Passion: My family, but especially my son. This should be no surprise for loyal readers. I'm that mom who talks about her kid all the time!

8. Giving or getting presents: I won't lie I like being treated to a special gift. But I LOVE finding just the right gift for someone and watching their reaction when they open it!

9. Favorite day of the year: I have 2. Christmas Day: I just feel like there is such a magical spirit in the air, and for just 24 hours there could be peace on Earth. And my son's birthday b/c the day he was born, I became what I was always meant to be~ a Mommy; and that was the best day of my life.

10. Favorite flowers: Roses, especially Sterling



And here are the 10 Fabulous Blogs I'm passing this award onto. (And yes, stopping at 10 was SO hard!)



6 comments:

Ann from Sumptuous Spoonfuls said...

Krista you are SO sweet! Thank you so much for thinking of me ... I feel very honored and touched.

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thank you so much, Krista! You are so kind to have selected my blog, I am very honored! Congratulations to you for winning this award, too! :)

The Country Cook said...

Hi Krista! Thank you so much my friend! And congratulations on your sweet award! It was so nice to get to know you a little better!! You are so sweet to pass it on to me ((hugs))
Brandie

CEK said...

Thank you so much Krista, you just made my day! Congratulations on your award also and I'm truly honored! xo

Bobbi | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen said...

Thank you Krista you are the sweetest!!! <3

Unknown said...

Thank you so much sweetie! You really know how to bring a smile to my face. <3 and hugs dear friend!