How To Grill Burgers
1. Make patties 1/2-3/4 inch thick, making sure they are even on all sides. Make 1/2 inch bigger than the bun, in diameter, to allow for shrinkage. Make a small indentation in the center of the patty. (Thank you burger press)
2. Season both sides w/ salt and pepper.
3. Heat grill until hot. Then turn down to medium. Using tongs, rub clean grates w/ a paper towel covered in oil. (Or spray w/ cooking spray)
4. Place burgers directly over heat, indentation side down. DO NOT press. This will cause juices to flow and make burgers dry.
5. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on how well done you like them.