Everyday Mom's Meals: Meal Plan Jan 23-28
_____

Friday, January 21, 2011

Meal Plan Jan 23-28

 As promised, here is next week's menu, along w/ explanations of how I'm trying to use things I have on hand, or buying something and using it twice. As always * denotes a new recipe, which also helps my goal of having one new item each week :)

Sunday
Cabbage Roll Casserole (Have 1/2 a box of rice left from Chicken on Rice, Mozzarella cheese I'll use later in the week, and I have hamburger in the freezer)
Cauliflower

Monday
Southern Mac n Cheese (Using shell pasta I have)
Green Beans
Pears


Tuesday
Lemon Chicken Noodle Soup
Rolls

Wednesday
Pizza Joes (Mozzarella cheese for topping from casserole Sun and hamburger already in the freezer)
Wedge Salad*
Fries

Thursday
Pork chops
Applesauce
Squash (Have in freezer)
Stuffing

Friday
Alex is going to his Mimi and Pa's to spend the night, so Adam and I will be having left overs.

NOTE: While the Cabbage Roll Casserole is not a new meal to our family, it has never been featured on the blog, so it will be next week :)

No comments: