Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #72
_____

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Church Supper #72


Good Morning and welcome to another Sunday! I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend and ready to share in some good fellowship and great food!

Thanks for stopping by today. I truly appreciate you sharing with our foodie family!
Please link up your favorite recipes from the week. And remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!
 " Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)

Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
From:
Chica Chocolatina Bakeshop


Congrats! Be sure to grab my Featured On Button!
Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes, but recipes ONLY please, as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Blessings on your week!

Sarah Coller said...

Thanks for the opportunity to link up today1 Hope you have a great Sunday!

Mrs. Sarah Coller

Kathy Penney said...

Thanks for hosting! I brought an oldie but a goodie that I thought would be good for next week's big game.Hadn't linked it up here though!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting. Happy to link up again.

Unknown said...

Thanks for having us Krista! Wowza, does the feature of the week look good!

I am following you on facebook!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Krista!!

Countrified Hicks said...

Thanks for hosting. I linked up my "Perfect Crock-Pot Roast".
http://www.countrifiedhicks.com
http://www.facebook.com/countrifiedhicks

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Happy Sunday. So many great recipes today. We linked up a terrific muffin recipe. Delicious.

Lori Vachon said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Lori
Whoneedsacape.com
Not Your Average Super Moms!