Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #69
_____

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Church Supper #69


Good Morning and welcome to another Sunday! I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend and ready to share in some good fellowship and great food!

Welcome back. I've missed our little gathering the past couple weeks, and seeing all the yummy things ya'll share, but was happy to have some time off to enjoy the holidays and a family wedding. So here we go, let's getting cooking for 2013!!

Thanks for stopping by today. I truly appreciate you sharing with our foodie family!
Please link up your favorite recipes from the week. And remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!
 " Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)



Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes, but recipes ONLY please, as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)




6 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Sunday! Krista, thanks for hosting :)

Lori Vachon said...

Thanks for the great party!

Lori Vachon said...

Thank you for hosting, we had a nice visit!

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Great recipes this week. We linked up a wonderful muffin. Happy Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Krista! This is my first time stopping by and linking up! Thanks for hosting! I look forward to coming back.
Beth @ The First Year Blog

Mindy | Pie on Sunday said...

Krista,
This is the first time I have linked up anywhere, so bear with me! I've been reading every now and then, and I came across your Pinterest boards and love them! So I returned here and remembered your Church Supper and thought I'd join. Thanks for hosting, and for sharing all the great recipes!!!
Mindy @ Pie on Sunday