Everyday Mom's Meals: Great Feedback
_____

Friday, August 13, 2010

Great Feedback

Last week I posted a recipe for punch and wow, did it get a lot of responses. (Don't look for them on the comment section. These were comments made personally to me.) I didn't realize just how many people love punch as much as I do and are always looking for new ones to serve. So while I was saving this one until closer to the holidays, I thought I would post it now. I know it's technically one to be served at Christmas, but I think it would be a great addition to any get together, summer, winter or fall!

Christmas Punch
2 cups water
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 46 oz. can pineapple juice, chilled
4 cups cran-apple juice, chilled
1 liter ginger ale, chilled

In a saucepan bring water, sugar and cinnamon to boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale. Serve w/ ice.

No comments: