Everyday Mom's Meals: Thanksgiving Round Up
_____

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Round Up

I hope you are all ready for the biggest cooking day of the year! The day when home cooks and professional chefs unite, in our own kitchens all at the same time trying to get a beautiful, delicious meal on the table w/o any disasters! But if you are still looking for a little inspiration, or are wondering what will be on my table this year (noted w/ a *), you've come to the right place. Some of these things I will be making, others are just great ideas. I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving, filled w/ yummy food, loving family, and blessings overflowing from God above.

We are actually having ham this year, but 4 years ago when I did cook turkey, this was how!


A great alternative for smaller gatherings


The best part is the crunchy topping!


For those who don't like the "sweet" or if you just want options.



One of the things I look forward to the most during the holidays


My dad's favorite vegetable I will be surprising him with!


I think most people like more than one vegetable choice.


Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
A traditional Thanksgiving vegetable taken to the next level! These aren't your mama's sprouts!



Deviled Eggs*
I can't make a holiday meal w/o these!



Pumpkin Pie Parfaits
Now onto the best part...dessert. If my mom wasn't making her famous pumpkin pie, I would be having these!

For those who are "pumpkin-ed out"

This is the "any" option. It can be a side or a dessert!

The perfect beverage for a large group. Keep it warm in the crock pot and it will last all day!


Happy Eating!!

No comments: