Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #19
_____

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Church Supper #19

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!! Here at the "Everyday" house, we are in full holiday mode. The night before Thanksgiving, we ventured to the mall so little man could visit Santa, give his wish list and tell him Merry Christmas.


Then after we were done, we drove downtown to enjoy the Christmas lighting festivities and visit some
of our favorite displays.
Family picture w/ the Christmas Wreath.
A highlight of the season-sharing one of my favorite childhood traditions.


Then the day after Thanksgiving, we spent the day decorating the inside of the house. Close to 12 hours of work was totally worth it!!!


So rather you are still using up the rest of that turkey and dressing, or like us, have moved onto candy canes, Santa cookies and holiday punch, share your favorite recipes from the week, or past ones you know are hits!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)


3 comments:

CEK said...

Looks like you had a great time and the tree looks beautiful. I posted the fettucine recipe today. Enjoy your day Krista and thanks for hosting! :)

Carols Corner said...

Love the picture of your little man with Santa, so cute!!!

I posted some sweet, some savory, and some create your own gift ideas. Thanks for hosting <3

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista! It looks like your family had a wonderful weekend!! I have shared my fried ravioli and Italian chicken noodle soup.