Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #17
_____

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Church Supper #17

Wow, it's hard to believe November is upon us. Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and yes, the Christmas CDs have made it into the car and Alex and I have been singing carols for a few days now :) I love this time of year. The holidays, the food, the family, the memories. For me, it's one of the only good things about winter!! I hope you all had a fun Halloween and are having a lovely weekend. Share your favorite recipes from the week, or past ones you know are hits!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)


7 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Hi Krista! Thanks for hosting! I have shared several recipes this week. I hope you have a fantastic week!!

Amila said...

Shared onion & parsley soup....Hv a nice weekend!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Krista!
I linked up my Fabulous Dinner Rolls :)


http://www.larkscountryheart.com/

Mandy Bird said...

Thanks for hosting this week, Krista! I'm sharing Double Peanut Butter Cookies.

carol said...

Thanks for hosting us!

I shared my Easy Autumn Risotto. The recipe calls for chicken and turkey is a great substitution if you just HAPPEN to have leftover turkey around :-)

Ellen Zames said...

Hi Krista! I linked up baked buffalo wings.

Ellen

Unknown said...

I linked up a couple of my favorite fall soups. Thanks for hosting, Krista!