Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #28
_____

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Church Supper #28

Welcome to yet another Sunday. It's hard to believe February is almost behind us. Seriously, weren't we just putting up the tree, or better yet carving pumpkins? I think time just keeps going by faster and faster. The years certainly are. For those of you who don't know, tomorrow is my birthday :-) And since it's a Monday aka work/school day, I will be having a normal one. Thus, I've decided I'm relaxing today. (Well, at least as much as a Mommy ever can!) Please link up your favorite recipes from the week, or ones you know are a crowd pleasers. Or even something you think would make a great birthday party offering.  Remember I wish you God's blessings all week long.
Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)


7 comments:

Mary K said...

I found your site when someone else shared the link - I'm so glad they did! Can't wait to check out today's shared recipes and more of your site!!

Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads said...

Thanks for hosting and Happy Birthday!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting!

Tina @ Babycakes Blog said...

Thanks for hosting! It's so fun to see what everyone has been up to!

Tina @ Babycakes Blog said...

By the way, Happy Birthday tomorrow! Must have missed that the first time I stopped by.

Kirsten/Comfortably Domestic said...

Thanks for hosting! I just love Church Suppers!

carolinaheartstrings said...

Some wonderful recipes this week! We linked up a dessert this week. Come visit.