Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper # 26
_____

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Church Supper # 26

Happy Valentine's Day weekend! Are you celebrating early or will you wait until Tuesday? We are kind of doing both :) With the actual day being very busy w/ school and Taekwondo, we made yesterday a family celebration day. Alex received his bag of treats from us, and then we took him to see Star Wars Phantom Menance in 3D. OMGosh, we had one excited little boy on our hands. He loved every single minute!! Then we shared a family dinner out. Tuesday I have one more treat up my sleeve for him, plus I will make a special dinner for the 3 of us, and hopefully Mr. Everyday will like his treats too ;-) So we're spending a few days celebrating love, each other and how lucky we are. I hope however you are spending your weekend you are enjoying it. Please link up some great ideas for Valentine's Day or just some of your favorites. And please spread the word. I would love for this to become as big as some of the other linky parties out there and grow the regular 25-35 entries by leaps and bounds!! Remember I wish you God's blessings all week long.




Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)



8 comments:

Moore or Less Cooking said...

We are celebrating Valentines day for a couple days, with two teens and Grandma's birthday, we have some fun things planned. I linked up my Chocolate Banana Birthday Cake. Hope you like it. Happy Sunday! Nettie

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista! Have a great week!

CEK said...

I think we have to wait until Wednesday to have our special dinner with so many things going on this weekend/week. I posted my Berry Burst Oreo Heart Truffles this week. Have a wonderful weekend with your family. <3

carolinaheartstrings said...

Happy Sunday. We linked up two recipes today. A wonderful beef and barley stew and a strawberry peach crisp for dessert!

HunWhatsforDinner said...

Thanks for hosting! I linked up some yummy Molasses Banana Bread. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting Krista! I shared 3...Bacon Rose Bouquet, Mounds Heart Candy and Wade's Heart Marshmallow Pops! Love your Church Supper! <3 and hUgs Sweet Friend!

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

I am in!!! Thanks for hosting and enjoy the holiday!

Dave

Heidi {Mommy Made From Scratch} said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great Valentine's Day!