Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper # 27
_____

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Church Supper # 27

I hope this finds all of you at the end of a lovely week. We had a busy one at our house, so I am happy to be spending our 3 day weekend (Yay for President's Day) relaxing and getting some things done around the house that were neglected all week. Today's Church Supper is an extra special one b/c we're celebrating my Mom's birthday !!!!! Mom turns a young 55 today, and in half a century she has managed to be a loving daughter, a devoted wife, a loyal friend,  a magnificent mother and an "out of this world" grandmother. No other person in my life will ever love me the way my mom does. On more than one occasion in my 30 years she has looked into my eyes and said "You are my life." I can only hope & pray to be that kind of mother to my son. I strive to be more like her every single day. She's my best friend and I wish her a VERY Happy Birthday!! Please link up your favorite recipes from the week and spread the word. Remember I wish you God's blessings all week long.
Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)

3 comments:

Carols Corner said...

Thanks for hosting. Added a yummy easy Buffalo Chicken Lasagna and a yummy new Artisanal bread recipe and will share on Facebook tomorrow when folks are awake.

XOXOXO

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Wow some really great choices today. We linked up a terrific orange glazed monkey bread. Enjoy!

Tina @ Babycakes Blog said...

Thanks for hosting! Some great inspirations! Now to decide what I am going to make next. :)