Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper # 78
_____

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Church Supper # 78

Good Morning and welcome to another Sunday! I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend and ready to share in some good fellowship and great food!

Thanks for stopping by today. I truly appreciate you sharing with our foodie family!
Please link up your favorite recipes from the week. And remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!
 " Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)

Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
Aprons n Pearls

Congrats! Be sure to grab my Featured On Button!
Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes, but recipes ONLY please, as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Krista,
Thanks for hosting another great Church Supper! I shared an elegant but easy dish for chicken with vodka sauce! Have a great week ahead!

Shandy said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It's one of our favorite recipes :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you're having a super weekend!

Cindy said...

Hi Krista, thanks for hosting :)

MSJ Med said...

This is my first time linking up! Still learning the ropes of blogging. Thanks! pebblesandpiggytails.blogspot.com

Sarah Coller said...

Good morning. Thanks for the party! Hope you're having a happy day. This week's Homemaking Linkup is up and I would love to have you join, if you haven’t already.

Blessings,
Mrs. Sarah Coller

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Happy Sunday. We linked up a terrific cake for dessert!

Andi said...

Hi Krista thanks for the party always fun andi thewednesdaybaker

Bekah Loves Blog said...

New to your party - thanks for hosting!!