Everyday Mom's Meals: Weekend Company {Guest Blogger Angie}
_____

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Company {Guest Blogger Angie}

Good Morning and welcome to another weekend! I would like to give an extra big thank you to today's guest. See, usually at the beginning of the week I send an email to my guest blogger reminding them it's their turn. Well, apparently my brain fell out this week because by Wednesday she was emailing me asking "Am I still on the calendar?" Thank goodness for sweet people who are willing to remind me and get me back on track! So please welcome Angie back into the EMM kitchen~


Good Morning EMM!  This is Angie Cupp returning from Northern Indiana!  I am so happy to be back with you this Saturday morning!  A simple, but oh so good recipe is sometimes hard to find.  As a wife & mother of 3, sometimes it is hard to please everyone's taste buds. I love to surf the Internet for new finds that I think my family will enjoy.  With baseball season approaching quickly, we will be needing those quick go to recipes for many evening meals and this one scored a home run.  It is simple and delicious.

I love searching Pinterest for new ideas.  I love reading blogs, as long as they have to do with making a good meal or baking up a tasty treat!  Comfy in the Kitchen blog shared a recipe that has found its way to Pinterest and after my daughter saw the picture of it, it was a must try.
Chicken Crescent Bake is what my kids have named this recipe as I like to add bits of our home likings to each recipe that I find. 

Chicken Crescent Bake
1 Tube of Crescent Rolls
2 Small Boneless Chicken Breasts (boiled and shredded)
1 1/2 Cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Soup Can of Milk
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Boil your boneless chicken breast in water and a shake of garlic salt.  Once boiled and cooled shred chicken with fork.  Grab a 9x13 glass baking dish, spray with non-stick cooking spray.  Lay out each of your crescent rolls and fill each of them with 1-2 TBS of shredded chicken and shredded sharp cheddar cheese.  Roll up your crescents rolls and tuck so that the filling doesn't leak out.  8 of these fit nicely in my 9 x 13 dish. Mix together 1 can of cream of chicken soup and a can full of milk. I use my Tupperware shaker. Pour soup/milk mixture over your crescent rolls. Take remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and sprinkle over the top.  Bake @ 350 for 30 minutes until bubbly.   Cool for 5 minutes and serve.  Serve this up with a side of green beans or corn and you have a yummy & savory meal! 



Pin It

No comments: