Everyday Mom's Meals: Merry Christmas!!!
_____

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

If you have logged on to see something yummy from your everyday mom, I'm so sorry to disappoint. I hope, like me, you are spending today w/ family and loved ones, enjoying the most special day of the year. This year, I am so thankful for the many blessings in my life, to fall to my knees and thank God for. On top of that list is the love, support and genuine sense of accomplishment each one of you gives me through this blog. I could have never imagined the journey and adventure this has turned into, and the renewal of spirit it would provide me with. I wish I could stop in and share in the holiday spirit w/ you, but since I can't, from my family to yours, may you have an abundantly Merry Christmas and may God's love and peace fall down upon you and shine upon you just as it did through a tiny baby all those years ago.

"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not: for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'" 



1 comment:

Colleen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)