Everyday Mom's Meals: Never a Fan
_____

Monday, March 7, 2011

Never a Fan

A fan of what you ask? Fruit Dip. All the ones I've tried from the supermarket have never been quite what my palate was looking for. At parties I usually avoid it b/c I'm sure I won't like it. That was until I found this recipe, quite a while back and it's been my "go-to" fruit dip ever since. If I am entertaining or just want a light snack, this is the dip I rely on. I think there are two reasons I enjoy it more than any other I've tried. 1. It is sweeter and 2. it is thicker. I don't like runny dips and this one really holds up well. So when it was time to plan Amanda's shower, I knew a fruit tray w/ this dip was a must! It compliments all fruits really well, but if I am serving it will autumn fruits, (apples, pears, peaches, etc) I do add a little cinnamon. We served it w/ pineapple, grapes, watermelon & strawberries, and it was perfect as usual!

Fruit Dip

1 package instant vanilla pudding
16 oz. vanilla yogurt
1 container Cool Whip

Mix all together until combined well. Chill for at least 2 hours. Serve w/ assorted fruits.

No comments: