Everyday Mom's Meals: Oink Oink
_____

Friday, September 10, 2010

Oink Oink

We love meat. There I said it. We love beef, pork, chicken, fish, all of it. I've said before how my husband tires of chicken, so I try not to cook at as much as I would like, but pork is one thing we can both agree on. We love pork chops, pork roast, pulled pork, if it comes from a pig, we'll eat it. This recipe was one I found online, and I apologize I can't remember the site, when I had bone in pork chops I needed to use. Most of the time we use boneless sirloin pork chops, but these looked really good at the butcher shop one day, so we got them. I am not a big fan of breaded pork chops baked in the oven, so when I can upon this technique instead I was excited to try it. They are amazing. Moist, flavorful and absolutely easy as can be.

Baked Pork Chops
4 bone in pork chops
4 TBS yellow mustard (can use more to taste)
Italian Seasoning

Put chops on a baking sheet. Spread 1 TBS (or more) mustard on each. Sprinkle w/ seasoning. Bake in a preheated oven @ 350ยบ for 1 hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved this. It's a nice change from the traditional pork chops.