Everyday Mom's Meals: Sorry For The Delay
_____

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sorry For The Delay

I apologize for not having this week's meal plan posted on Sunday. Not only was it a holiday weekend, but Adam's family reunion was Saturday and Sunday topped off w/ his youngest brother getting married lakeside on Sunday. Needless to say, we were super busy. But I haven't forgotten, and am back on track. A special note though, there are a couple meals that will be repeats from the last 2 weeks. No, I'm not feeding my family the same thing again, that soon, both are actually just now being used b/c my husband was kind enough to bring supper home those nights so I didn't have to cook (woo hoo). Hope everyone had a great Labor Day, and has a fabulous week!

Meal Plan

Sunday
We actually were at the wedding, so no meal needed:)

Monday
Hot Dogs
Ranch Pasta Salad
Sliced Cucumbers and Tomatoes

Tuesday
Steak
Baked Sweet Potatoes
Baby Butter Beans

Wednesday (Alex's Meal)
Fish Sticks
Macaroni and Cheese
Broccoli

Thursday
Vegetable Soup

Friday
Pork Chops
Red Potatoes
Parsnips


Alex's Lunch Plan

Monday
No School

Tuesday
Lunchable
Yogurt Raisins
Fruit Roll Up
Capri Sun

Wednesday
1/2 Bologna Sandwich
Raspberries
Peanut Butter/Cheese Crackers
Granola Bar
Vanilla Milk

Thursday
Peanut Butter Dinosaur Sandwiches
Pretzel "Goldfish"
Danonino Yogurt
Grapes
Capri Sun

Friday
Cheese Sandwich
Carrots
Applesauce
Animal Crackers
Regular Milk

1 comment:

Krista said...

I feel like I need to make a note here. The flavored milk I am listing is Horizon Organic Milk in a box. I know flavored milk is not the best thing for him, and he does drink the regular too, but Alex is not a huge milk drinker, so if he is willing to take milk in his lunch, and since it is organic, I am willing to bend my rules a little and let him have the vanilla and strawberry. Notice however, there is no chocolate listed....I would never do that to his poor teacher. (She has no idea what chocolate does to my child. She would be like "Where is Alex and who is this maniac?" LOL