Everyday Mom's Meals: Quick Dip??
_____

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quick Dip??

According to my thermometer, it's 93º outside today, and ironically it is the first day of fall. So, I'm assuming if you are reading this sweating, you think I mean "dip in the pool". Well, as great as that sounds right now while I'm wilting in the shade, it isn't what I'm talking about. I am of course, talking about food! This is a great dip recipe I found on mywoodenspoon.com that I am definitely making for our next party. So quick, so easy and it sounds scrumptious--3 of my requirements. I would serve it w/ corn chips, nacho chips, or potato chips:)

5-Minute Tex Mex Dip
3 packages cream cheese, softened
1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles (mild or hot)- undrained
2 cups corn

Mix all ingredients until creamy. Use the whole can of tomatoes plus juice!

No comments: