Everyday Mom's Meals: Power Up Your Kids With Dannon® {A Review}
_____

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Power Up Your Kids With Dannon® {A Review}

If your kids are like mine, they are counting down the days until summer vacation. Okay, I can't lie...I'm counting too! I love having my favorite little man home with me every day, all day, all summer long. But here is the only downside I have. Finding things to feed the little guy! We're talking 3 meals per day and snacks in between. And of course I want to make sure whatever I give him will give him fuel for all our favorite summer time activities. That is where Dannon® and their new Danimals® Superstars Greek Yogurt come in! 


Made specifically to appeal to the unique taste preferences of kids and nutrition expectations of moms, Danimals® SuperStars further exemplifies Dannon’s commitment to making more nutrient rich products.

Danimals® SuperStars provides parents with an easy and fun choice. Kids love the flavors and parents can feel good about the nutrition profile. With 10g of protein per 4oz cup, Danimals SuperStars contains twice as much protein as regular lowfat yogurts*. Danimals SuperStars is a great snack to help kids fuel any adventures their days may bring.


Danimals® SuperStars Greek Lowfat Yogurts can help provide kids with the nutrition they need. Each cup is a good source of calcium and Vitamin D, which help build strong bones, along with an excellent source of protein (25 percent of the Daily Value). Also, similar to other Danimals® products, Danimals® SuperStars has no artificial colors or flavors and no high fructose corn syrup.

Danimals® SuperStars is available in 4oz 4-count packs in five delicious flavors made specifically for kids, including: Strawberry Slide, Strawberry Banana Sprint, Cotton Candy Thrill, Mixed Berry Half-Pipe and Cherry Rush.


I love giving my son things I know he will love that I can feel good about. Things that taste great and are great for him too. And now I know all summer long he can refuel, energize and enjoy Danimals® SuperStars Greek Yogurt! 

For more information, you can find them online and connect on Facebook too! 

Disclaimer: I received samples in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments: