Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #66
_____

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Church Supper #66



Good Morning and welcome to another Sunday! I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend and ready to share in some good fellowship and great food!

Thanks for stopping by today. I truly appreciate you sharing with our foodie family!
Please link up your favorite recipes from the week. And remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!
 " Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)


 Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:

Ham and Cheese Slab Pie


From:

Lady Behind The Curtain

Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Now, let's eat!

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes, but recipes ONLY please, as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)




3 comments:

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

Hi Krista,
Thanks for the feature and for hosting! Have a GREAT week. ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

Hun.... WFD said...

Thanks so much for hosting Krista! Have a blessed week.

Michelle Day said...

Krista,
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :)
Michelle