Good Morning and welcome to another Sunday! I hope this finds you enjoying your weekend and ready to share in some good fellowship and great food!
I also hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We celebrated with family in Pennsylvania, and it was a fantastic holiday. See, even though I'm a born and raised Hoosier, PA will always be "home" to me. And the holidays I spent there as a child, surrounded by family I love so much, created some of the best memories I have; and I'm so blessed to share just a little of that with my son!
Thanks for stopping by today. I truly appreciate you sharing with our foodie family!
Please link up your favorite recipes from the week. And remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!
" Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" (Philippians 4:4)
Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
Family Home and Life
Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!
Now, let's eat!
1. Feel free to link up as many recipes, but recipes ONLY please, as you like!
2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!
3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!
4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!
5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!
6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)