Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #12
_____

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Church Supper #12

It's hard to believe it's Sunday again. Where are the weeks going? October is here! And today is a very special day---it's my Daddy's birthday!!!! For 62 years he has been living life, every day working harder than most. For 33 years, he's loved his wife and made a beautiful life w/ her. For 30 years he has been the BEST Daddy a little girl could ever ask for. And for 7 years, he has been a caring, loving Pa Pa to his "Scooter". Happy Birthday, Daddy!!! You will always be the man in my life that all others are compared to. I will never be too old to be Daddy's little girl and your "Squirt".


Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful food w/ me. And please spread the word! I know we can surpass last week's amount! Share your favorite recipes from the week, or past ones you know are hits!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)


3 comments:

Debz said...

Dropped by and used your church supper blinky list. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Jennifer {Mother Thyme} said...

Such delicious recipes listed! Thank you for hosting!

Savannah McQueen said...

Thanks for hosting. I left three of my favorite recipes.