Everyday Mom's Meals: Another Award, Thanks Bobbi
_____

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Another Award, Thanks Bobbi

I just had my day made! Bobbi from Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen just honored me with this blogger award:



Isn't is adorable? "Liebster" means dearest or love in German. You remember Bobbi, right? She was the very first guest for Weekend Company; and is a great blogger friend in his foodie community I'm so happy to be a part of.

Thank you, Bobbi! I love my award, and your friendship means so much!!! 

Now the rules that come w/ this award:

1.) Show your thanks to the blogger that gave you the award by linking back to them.

2.) Reveal your top 5 picks by leaving a comment on their blog.

3.) Post the award on your blog.

4.) Enjoy the love of some of the most supportive people on the internet!


Here Are My Top 5:

1.) Home Savvy A to Z- Erin is a wonderful friend to all bloggers. She's even trying to help new people to the blogging community and I really admire her for showing "newbies" the ropes!

2.) Edesia's Notebook- Lesa is a more recent foodie friend I've made. Like me, she is a homestyle cook who is always coming up w/ new and inventive things in the kitchen.

3.) Coupon Loving Chicks- These ladies are AMAZING!!! So supportive, so kind and so generous. I love stopping by their blog to see what new money saving tips they can share, or what fun they are having!

4.) Recipes For My Boys- From the minute I saw this blog for the first time it was like kismet b/c I always call my husband and son my "boys". I love the support Debi is always giving out, not to mention the yummy food!

5.) The Country Cook- Brandie was one of the first people who really supported my blog and was kind enough to allow me to guest post for her, and reach so many new fans. I will forever be grateful for her welcoming me into the blogging circle!

If you aren't a fan of these blogs, go check them out and see what I love them (and so many others.....picking 5 was HARD) so much!


Pin It

6 comments:

Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

You Rock, EMM! I am so honored to be on your list and the blog love is certainly mutual!

Vanessa CouponLovingChicks said...

Yayy! Thank you so much for choosing us! <3 Check out who we've chosen as our winners :)

<3 Vanessa
Coupon Loving Chicks
Winners: http://www.couponlovingchicks.com/2011/10/05/we-won-an-award-check-out-our-top-5-picks-3/

Unknown said...

Thank You So Much for thinking of me! I so love everything you and your blog. You were one of the first 10 that "liked" me.

<3 and Hugs Dear One!

Amila said...

wow!! Congratulations on your awards!!

Jennifer {Mother Thyme} said...

Congratulations on your award!!

The Country Cook said...

Awwww - wow!! Thank you SO much Krista!! You know I love ya right back! What an honor to be included with such a great group. Congrats on your award and thank you for passing it on to me!!
((Hugs)))