Everyday Mom's Meals: Comfort Food Convenience { A Review of Blake's All Natural Foods}
_____

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Comfort Food Convenience { A Review of Blake's All Natural Foods}

When it comes to comfort food, who isn't a fan? Nobody I know! And who wouldn't love to have delicious, hearty meals on their table with little or no prep time? Oh, and let's not forget they need to be filled with warm, quality ingredients that remind you of home! Well, now you can have all of that in one scrumptious dish!

Blake's All Natural Foods' all natural and organic line of comfort food pies and pastas is just the answer! With favorites like Chicken Pot Pie, with big chunks juicy chicken, veggies and an absolutely mouth watering, flaky crust; and creamy, cheesy Mac n Cheese, which tastes like something mom would make, these meals are literally comfort in a box!

I'm not exaggerating when I say the Chicken Pot Pie was one of the best I have ever had. And to be honest, I was a little apprehensive because of cooking in the microwave. (Now, that was my choice. I could have used the oven, but I was in a hurry.) But the crust was incredibly flaky, buttery and mouth watering. I literally could not get enough. I was licking the spoon!

The Mac n Cheese was something from a restaurant! Creamy, with perfectly cooked pasta and a down home bread crumb topping. We are mac and cheese aficionados in this house, and it scored very high!

These meals are perfect for a simple, lunch (especially if you have a microwave at work), or for busy on-the-go- families that still want wholesome dinners, but need convenience and simplicity too.

Blake's idea is simple: do things the hard way - make the meals from scratch, using the highest quality ingredients, so that for the consumer, it is easy as pie. Blake's meals can be purchased online and are also available in stores near you.


No comments: