Everyday Mom's Meals: Summer Cooking Made Easy with BzzAgent and Kroger
_____

Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Cooking Made Easy with BzzAgent and Kroger

Have ya'll heard the buzz about BzzAgent? Well, if not, let me tell you a little about them. It's a website that allows consumers to try new products for free....and then give feedback through social media. It's fun, easy and super informative.

"Connecting people and their favorite brands since 2001, BzzAgent is the leading social marketing company. What's that mean to you? We put products in the hands of hundreds of thousands of real consumers and help them share their opinions about them with friends and family via reviews, Facebook posts, photos and videos, blog posts and more. We wouldn't call ourselves heroes, but it's okay if you want to." ~From BzzAgent website


I've done a few campaigns now, but without a doubt my latest one was the BEST. Because of Kroger, I stocked up on summer time favorites for the freeze, fridge and pantry.




I love knowing after a busy day this summer, I can still put a meal on the table my family can enjoy! Just look at everything I got:





So thanks to BzzAgent and Kroger for making my summer time feasts just a little easier, and tastier.

No comments: