Good Morning and welcome to the last weekend in April. I certainly hope May brings some warmer temps b/c it's time for Spring to reappear and stay this time. In March we had almost 90 and now in April we've had days that didn't climb out of the 40's. I hope you had a fabulous week and are ready to sit down and enjoy our weekly gathering. If you're here for the first time, thanks for stopping by and I hope you find something yummy to take w/ you. Remember, I wish you God's blessings all week long!
Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!
Now, let's eat!
1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!
2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!
3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!
4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!
5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!
6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)