Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #31
_____

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Church Supper #31

Welcome to another of our dinner gatherings! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend. Warm, almost summer like temps found us in Northern Indiana this past week and we could not have been more thankful. My stomach is yearning for summer meals. Hence why grilled steak is on tap for tonight! We had another TKD filled weekend. Alex had his promotion test for his 1st Degree Green Belt yesterday and passed!! How more perfect can you get for St. Patrick's Day! We were SO proud of him, and even more important he is incredibly proud of himself! However you're spending your day I hope it's sunny where you are too!


            
 Last week's most viewed recipe was:


Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Please link up your favorite recipes from this past week, or any you would love to share. And always remember, I wish you God's blessings all week long~

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)



10 comments:

My Kitchen Apron said...

Life has been so hectic, and it has been so long since I linked up a recipe, I nearly forgot how. Love the most viewed from last week that has been added since I was here last! :)

Thanks again for hosting, Krista.

Winnie said...

Hi Krista
You definitely should be proud of your son!:)

Thank you for hosting this party and I hope you're having a great weekend
Winnie

Served up with Love said...

Thanks for hosting, I shared my Mint Brownies, for some reason the pic is not showing for me. I can change anything. I also shared my sons favorite french toast. Happy Sunday and I know you are very proud of your little man!

Mary K said...

Thank you for hosting! Congrats to your son on his Green Belt on St. Patty's Day!! Very cool :)

cupsbykim said...

Way to go Alex on your Green Belt!! Linked up my latest cupcake today, hope you'll stop by my first installment of Sweet & Simple Sunday and link up!! Have a great week!

http://cupsbykim.blogspot.com/2012/03/sweet-simple-sunday-1.html

Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I hope you have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder about the Church Supper, Krista. I have been sort of out of the loop lately!!

Thanks for always hosting!!

Dana said...

I can't believe it's been a week already! Hope beverages are okay. :)

Teri said...

Hi Krista~I am sharing my Country Skillet Breakfast today! Thanks so much for hosting!!

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista! I'm a little late to the party this week, but I just got back from vacation last night! Have a great week! :)