Everyday Mom's Meals: Chuch Supper #32
_____

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Chuch Supper #32

Good Morning. Are you ready to gather for another "pot luck" dinner? I sure am. I truly look forward to this each and every week. I love seeing what everyone shares,and more so, I love the fellowship it creates between fans and bloggers alike. Just like true church suppers, the fellowship is almost better than the actual food. I hope you have a wonderful week and eat something delicious for me! Always remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!

Last Week's Most Viewed Post:




Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button for your post!

Now, let's eat!

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)



7 comments:

Sonja @ practical-stewardship.com said...

I am posting Crock Pot Jumbo Shells: http://practical-stewardship.com/2012/03/24/crock-pot-jumbo-shells/ and Homemade Red Robin Seasoning: http://practical-stewardship.com/2012/03/21/imitation-red-robin-seasoning-recipe/

God bless your endeavors! Thanks for hosting!

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista! I accidently named my pasta dish French onion dip. It's actually Braised beef and marinara pasta (my brain is not all the way awake). Have a great week!

The Happy Housewife said...

I hope you don't mind me posting two recipes. I just couldn't decide between the two and since the parsley sauce with the ham dosh goes so well with fish I thought I'd give you my kedgeree recipe too1

Krista said...

Of course not! You are always welcome to link up as many as you want!

Winnie said...

Thank you for hosting this party Krista, and I hope you're having a great weekend
Winnie

Steve @ the black peppercorn said...

Some great recipes in here today!!!

Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!