The most recent company that asked me to take a look at what they are doing and share it with all of you was Petit Amuse. What does "petit amuse" mean you ask? Well, so did I! So I will let them tell you.
Petit-Amusenoun\pə-ˈtētˈ ä-ˌmüz\Also known as amuse-bouche. A French term that literally means "mouth amusement."These are tiny bites of food served before a meal to whet the palate and invigorate the appetite. They're more whimsical than hors d'oeuvres, and smaller than appetizers.
What does that mean to you? They search out the best artisan food producers that you've never heard of and give you a taste of what you didn't even know you were missing! Their marketplace features hand crafted regional favorites, foreign delicacies, and local, organic versions of familiar foods that you had no idea could taste so good. If you subscribe to their sample box you will receive a new mix of treats to explore and enjoy each month. As they like to say "We aim to bring the world to your door one bite at a time."
The folks at Petit Amuse were kind enough to provide me with a sample box and I was so impressed.
Included in my box was:
1. Ice Wine Jelly from Caramoomel
2. Garukabar from Garukabars
3. Cha-Chas from Lark Fine Foods
4. Salted Rosemary Shortbread from Lark Fine Foods
5. Movie Lover's Popcorn from Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn
Each item was tastier than the next and I loved seeing where everything was created! From the Ice Wine Jelly in Canada to the popcorn in Denver, Co! It was like a trip around the world in my mouth!
You know your Everyday Mom wouldn't have the opportunity to try something this yummy without sharing with you! Petit Amuse has been kind enough to offer a sample box for one lucky EMM fan also! Now each box is different, so the winner will be able to enjoy all new products different from me! How fun!
So let's get onto the giveaway!
Open to US Residents 18 and older ONLY
All comments must have at least one email address.
Mandatory and Extra Entries must be SEPARATE comments. All entries must be on blog ONLY. NO Facebook comments allowed.
Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on EMM and Facebook
He/she will have 48 hours to claim prize or another winner will be chosen
(1) Winner will receive (1) Sample Box Shipped From Petit Amuse
Contest Ends: Wednesday August 8, 2012
1. Visit the Petit Amuse website and marketplace. Leave a comment telling me one thing you would love to try.
1. Become a follower of EMM through GFC, Networked Blogs or Linky Followers. All found on homepage. Leave a comment here when you have done so.
2. Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment here when you have.
3. Follow me on Pinterest. Leave a comment here.
4. Like EMM on Facebook. Leave me a comment when you have.
That is up to 5 entries per person! Good Luck!
Disclaimer: Petit Amuse provided me with one sample box to try and review. The thoughts and opinions are all mine.