Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #40
_____

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Church Supper #40

Welcome to another day of food and fellowship. So many yummy things shared last week, thanks to everyone who stopped by. I hope you had a fantastic week and are enjoying your weekend.

Please link up your favorite recipes from the week, or maybe something special for mom. And always remember, I wish you God's blessings all week long.

*NOTE* There will be NO Church Supper next week due to Memorial Day Weekend. The most viewed recipe from this week will be featured in 2 weeks.

Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
Carol's Corner (Pampered Chef Consultant)

Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Now, let's eat!

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting sweetie. Love your church suppers! I shared 3. Have a beautiful and blessed week. <3 and hugs!

Jackie @Syrup and Biscuits said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista!

Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have a great week!

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosting, Krista! Have a wonderful week!! :)

Cindy@ Hun... What's for Dinner? said...

Thanks for hosting Krista! Hope you have a blessed week and that you enjoy the cinnamon roll waffles I linked up!

Teri said...

Hi Krista,
I am sharing my Orange Creamsicle Mini Tart and Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies today. Thanks so much for hosting! Have a Happy Memorial Day!

CEK said...

Hi Krista,
A little late but I made it! I posted my Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni. I hope you have a fantastic week!

carolinaheartstrings said...

Great recipes. We linked up a wonderful dessert bar today. Delicious.