Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #11
_____

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Church Supper #11

Oh my gosh! How great was last week's Church Supper?? We had over 60 entries--more than double the usual amount. A HUGE thank you to each and every one of you who shared yummy dishes w/ me. I love all the ideas I get from each and every one of your submissions and I know other readers do too. We have another busy weekend at our house, including a Taekown Tournament. Congrats to my little man who walked away w/ a Bronze Medal in sparring! For his first tournament, we couldn't have asked for me and are SO proud! and The Light the Night Walk supporting The Leukemia Society tonight. Adam is walking in honor of his brother Matt. For those who follow this blog, you know Matt was diagnosed w/ leukemia back in May and Adam was his stem cell donor a month ago. Well, due to increasing blood count numbers, and the total success of the transplant thus far, Matt is home and recovering!! Praise God! And thank you for each prayers said for our family. We got our miracle, and Adam wants to raise money to support the LLS so another family can get theirs as well.  Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful food w/ me. And please spread the word! I know we can surpass last week's amount! Share your favorite recipes from the week, or past ones you know are hits!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)



Pin It

7 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Sunday, thanks for hosting, I shared 2 recipes this week. I can't wait to see what everyone else shares.

Served up with Love said...

Thanks for hosting once again. I shared Turkey Pot Pie and Barbecue Pizza. Looking forward to seeing all the other entries. Happy Cooking!

Mia said...

Thanks, Krista! i see some yummy dishes along for the ride so far...:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting! So thankful Adam is at home and doing well. We'll continue to keep him in our prayers.

Congratulations to Alex! That is Awesome!

I shared Peanut Apple Caramel Chocolaty Cake. Seeing Delicious ones before me. <3 and Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I can't to ago back through all the wonderful recipes that have been shared. Happy Sunday!

mike @ the culinary lens said...

I added my Chicken Cacciatore post which includes a video on cutting up (or breaking down) a chicken.
Thank you for hosting

CEK said...

Thanks for hosting Krista. What a great gift to give his brother and I'm glad they're both home and recovering.