Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper # 8
_____

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Church Supper # 8

Wow, another week has passed. Our days seem to be getting more full as time goes on. Trying to fit so much in so little time. I can't believe September is upon us! While the thermometer was reading in the upper 90s as we welcomed the new month, to me this means summer is coming to an end, and fall is right around the corner. Labor Day is the last "blow out" of the summer and then we gear up for autumn and all of it's splendor. So this week for Church supper, why don't we share some of our favorite autumn dishes? Those that taste great on a cool crisp evening, or those that warm you up on a chilly morning. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful food w/ me. And please spread the word! I would love for this to grow into a huge blog hop! Share your favorite recipes from the week, or past ones you know are hits!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here and on Facebook :)


8 comments:

Denise said...

Yum love fall !!!

Chef in Training said...

thanks for hosting! love your blog!
-Nikki

Amy said...

thanks for hosting.....shared a dessert recipe :)

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

I'm in... I had a couple of recipes i thopugh would look great in any church basement this week!

The Detailed Decorator said...

Love all the food!

Carol said...

Wonderful fun. Tagged you from my FB page and visited others and commented as well.

Tina @ Sugar Bean Bakers said...

posted the Pizza Bread I made last night, it was insane. Yurm.

http://sugarbeanbakers.blogspot.com/2011/09/pizzalicious.html

Adrienne @ Whole New Mom said...

Hi there. I had a goof w/ one of my submissions and linked to the wrong post. Please delete if you can. It says it's about storing food, but I linked to salsa.

My first time sharing here. Nice to meet you!