Everyday Mom's Meals: Tonight's Dessert
_____

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tonight's Dessert

Fall is in the air, that means let the pumpkin desserts begin! I love pumpkin pie, but I also enjoy finding other ways to use canned pumpkin. Smelling pumpkin spices just screams autumn to me. This recipe comes from my friend Emily, whom I refer to as the "Weight Watchers Queen". She has been following the program for about 10 months and has lost an enormous amount of weight--it truly is inspiring. So feel free to follow the recipe as is, or like me, not pay as much attention to the fat and sugar free...lol. For those that want to know though, the WW count will be included!

Pumpkin Fluff


1 small can pumpkin
1 small box sugar free vanilla instant pudding mix DO NOT MAKE PUDDING
1 cup fat free Cool Whip
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (my pumpkin has spices in it, so I'm not adding this)

Mix all together. Makes 4 servings. Serve w/ extra Cool Whip on top. WW= 1 point


Shared on Gooseberry Patch Sept. 14, 2011
Shared on Everyday Sisters Oct. 2, 2011
Shared on Naptime Creations Oct. 4, 2011
Shared on A Healthy Jalapeno Oct. 19, 2011
Shared on Bacon Time Oct. 26, 2011
Shared on Newlyweds Blog Oct. 27, 2011



Nap-Time Creations
Pin It

5 comments:

Krista said...

This was absolutely delicious. Definitely one I'll be making again!!

Susan B said...

This has always been one of my fave recipes! You can also use butterscotch pudding too!! Yum!

Emily Thompson said...

hi! Just wanted to let you know I'll be featuring your pumpkin recipe tomorrow on Tasty Tuesday. Stop by and grab a featured button. Thanks for linking! http://nap-timecreations.blogspot.com/

Krista said...

Thanks Emily!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Krista for sharing this AMAZING recipe on A Healthy JalapeƱo. Just one more pumpkin recipe I have to try - I am addicted. :)
Please feel free to enter my giveaway for a free year subscription to Everyday Food Magazine!
http://www.ahealthyjalapeno.com/2011/11/year-subscription-to-martha-stewarts.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AHealthyJalapeno+%28a+Healthy+Jalapeno%29