Everyday Mom's Meals: Happy New Year!!!!!
_____

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!!

Once again, there is no Church Supper today b/c like many of you I am spending the day recovering from last night (okay, we just stayed home, so there wasn't much to recover from) and celebrating w/ family. I hope all of you enjoyed your New Year's Eve, and are ringing in 2012 surrounded by good friends, loving family and great food. 2011 was a hard year for this family, I'm not going to lie to you. And if you read this blog regularly, you know exactly what I'm talking about. So all I'm going to say is thank you for all your support, prayers, encouragement, and loving words during those difficult times. I've said it before, and will again--this WONDERFUL foodie community I found through doing something I love, is one of my biggest blessings of this past year, and each of you is truly part of my family. I promise to do my best to make 2012 a GREAT year for EMM, and invite you to stay tuned to see what's next!!!!





No comments: