Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper # 7
_____

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Church Supper # 7

I want to begin this Church Supper w/ a huge thank you! To each person who emailed me, texted me, posted on Facebook, posted here on the blog--for each kind word, encouraging thought, prayer and cyber hug, I will forever be grateful. Last week was a stressful one for our family, and I am happy to report that the Stem Cell Transplant went off w/o a hitch and Adam's donation to his brother Matt was more than enough. So much so, the hospital was able to freeze some for future use if need be! I am so incredibly proud of the gift Adam gave his brother, and I'm so honored to be the wife of a man so loyal, loving, giving and selfless. We realize this is the first step along the journey of Matt's leukemia being gone forever, but we also know it's his best chance and we are so happy Adam could help him in this way. Plus Alex had a GREAT week of 1st grade. He's making new friends and settling back into a routine. So, again, thank you all for keeping the Marshalls on your prayer list last week b/c many of those prayers were answered. The power of prayer is tangible and God's power is truly awe inspiring. He is in control, and to Him be the Glory! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful food w/ me. Share your favorite recipes from the week, or past ones you know are hits!  Please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!


Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post.

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here and on Facebook :)







Pin It

7 comments:

Inspired by eRecipeCards said...

So thrilled everything went well... Continued prayers from our side and ain't technology grand!!!

Denise said...

Still in our prayers, glad everything went great.

Unknown said...

Prayers and thoughts are with you and your sweet family.

Thank you once again for the opportunity to share.

<3 and Hugs and Prayers!

Steve @ the black peppercorn said...

I am glad I got linked here this afternoon. Nice to meet you and you can be sure that I will lift up prayers this week. I am a pastor of a church in Toronto.

Krista said...

Thank you so much. We appreciate each and every single word of prayer that is being lifted up for us :)

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear the donation went well! I am keeping them both in our prayers!

*Thanks for the reminder...it was quite a day, and I would have forgotten to link up.

Amy said...

Glad to hear that everything is fine with you...& thanks for hosting this event again.May God Bless you & your family!!