Everyday Mom's Meals: Crunchy Snack Alternative with Biena Foods {A Feature}
_____

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Crunchy Snack Alternative with Biena Foods {A Feature}

Are you always on the lookout for snack options that are better for you? Ones you don't have to feel quite so guilty about as you munch away? Yeah, I thought so. In fact, 85% of Americans have difficulty finding snacks that are truly tasty and healthy. But Biena Roasted Chickpeas may be the solution!

Biena Chickpea Snacks specialize in deliciously crunchy and all natural chickpeas great for both kids and adults! They are gluten free, and make a terrific post workout snack, after school treat, or on-the-go nibble. 

Let's talk flavors! Biena has something to satisfy anyone's craving, from salty to sweet! These little crunchy snacks come in Barbecue, Sea Salt, Habanero, Cinnamon Crunch and Honey Roasted. With all the different yummy factors, you are sure to find one you love! 

All 5 flavors are non-GMO, gluten-free, packed with protein and fiber, and contain 60 percent less fat than traditional chips. 

I love these little things! I always need a little "nosh" in the afternoon and these kept my energy up to make it through the rest of my day. Not to mention I love crunchy, salty things and these hit the perfect spot!


If you want a snack that will satisfy that craving, but you can feel good about too, be sure to check Biena Roasted Chickpeas out online, on Facebook and Twitter

Disclaimer: I received free product samples in exchange for this review/feature. All thoughts and opinions are my own. 

No comments: