Everyday Mom's Meals: Worth Repeating
_____

Monday, November 28, 2011

Worth Repeating

Have you been enjoying the Weekend Company Guest Bloggers each Saturday? I hope so! I am so excited to have these wonderful bloggers, cooks and friends want to share their food w/ me and the Everyday family. If you have been reading each week, did you happen to catch Liz from Fresh Plate's post for Balsamic Chicken back at the end of October? Well, if you didn't don't worry, I'm here to save the day. You can either click the link above, or keep reading, b/c I'm going to share it again. Normally I don't like repeat recipes on this blog, and I try really hard not to do so, but when a guests shares something so gorgeous that it prompts me to make it the very next day, I think that is worth sharing and letting my fans know just how wonderful it turned out. This is a no fool recipe that turned out perfectly the 1st time, and I think it would be a "show stopper" to entertain with. If you caught Liz's post and wanted to make the chicken and haven't yet, I SO recommend it! And if you weren't around that Saturday, I'm happy to bring it to you again! And come back tomorrow to see the yummy potatoes I served with it!

Balsamic Glazed Chicken from Fresh Plate

3-4 bone in chicken breasts
1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
1 TBS olive oil
1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Salt and Pepper

Preheat oven to 400. Place chicken in a 9x13 dish, bone side down. Pour vinegar over. Sprinkle w/ oil, oregano, salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes or until juices run clear. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.




Shared on Make Ahead Meals Nov. 28, 2011
Shared on Mandy's Recipe Box Nov. 29, 2011
Shared on Chef in Training Nov. 29, 2011
Shared on This Chick Cooks Nov. 30, 2011
Shared on Newlyweds Blog Nov. 30, 2011
Shared on Miz Helen's Country Cottage Dec. 1, 2011
Shared on The Country Cook Dec. 2, 2011
Chicken at Very Good Recipes
Pin It

3 comments:

Liz said...

Krista, thank you for the shout out...again! LOL! I a so glad you enjoyed the chicken. One of my favorite ways to prepare it! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

carolinaheartstrings said...

That chicken looks fantastic. I cannot wait to make this one. Come visit. We have pumpkin fried rice today. Be sure to stop by on Friday. We are having our second giveaway. A party dress from the Shabby Apple.

Miz Helen said...

Hi Krista,
That chicken looks like it would melt in your mouth, yum! Hope you are having a great week end and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen