Everyday Mom's Meals: Church Supper #38
_____

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Church Supper #38

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you are enjoying this first weekend of May. We've been loving the summer time temps here in northern Indiana. When it gets this warm, I'm always looking for ways to utilize our grill even more than we already do. So this week, link up your favorite recipes from the week, or if you have a great grilled dish to share, please do so! Have a fantastic week and please remember I wish you God's blessings all week long!



Last Week's Most Viewed Recipe:
Pineapple Casserole
From 

Congrats! Please feel free to grab my "Featured On" button!

Now, let's eat!

Rules:

1. Feel free to link up as many recipes as you like!

2. Link up to your ACTUAL recipe, not just your homepage. Much easier to find you that way!

3. Include a link back to EMM on your recipe post or grab my button!

4. Leave comments so I can visit you back!

5. Visit at least 2 other sites and tell them you joined them at my Church Supper!

6. Follow my blog here w/ GFC and on Facebook :)


7 comments:

Winnie said...

Good Morning Krista
Thank for hosting another party!

Recipes We Love said...

Thanks for featuring us! Doing a FB shout out to your page! Have a great day!

Amber and Ann Kelly
Recipeswelove.net

Justa said...

Thank you for hosting again, Krista. Always grilling season here in the Sunshine State so I shared a wonderful Glazed Salmon. Have a wonderful week!

Sonja @ practical-stewardship.com said...

I am posting a Berry "Cheesecake" that is lactose and gluten free. It is so yummy and creamy. My mother-in-law didn't know there wasn't cream cheese in it.

Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! Have a great week!

Lisa @ Lisa's Dinnertime Dish said...

Thanks for hosing, Krista! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

This is my first time here! Thank you for hosting! I followed you on GFC and Facebook too. ;)

http://imitationbydesign.blogspot.com