Everyday Mom's Meals: Meal Plan Sept.18-23
_____

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Meal Plan Sept.18-23

*New Recipe (I've never cooked and it isn't blogged yet)

Instead of dates of where to find on the blog, I'm linking. If a dish is highlighted, click and it will take you right over.

^ New to blog, but not our family.


Sunday
We're celebrating Alex's bday w/ my in-laws


Monday
Pork Roast ^
Oyster Stuffing*
Applesauce
Butternut Squash*


Tuesday
Buffalo Chili (Photo to be added)
Cheese/Crakcers

Wednesday
Roast Chicken^
Cranberry Sauce
Boiled Red Potatoes
French Bread

Thursday
Barbecued Ribs
Corn on the Cob
Watermelon

Friday
Alex has a Taekwondo tournament


Pin It

1 comment:

Amila said...

This is a great idea... I have some awards for you.Pl grab those. view my blog post http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-am-winner-of-contest.html