Everyday Mom's Meals: Thanksgiving with Diestel Turkey Ranch
_____

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Thanksgiving with Diestel Turkey Ranch

 

 I know. I know. October just arrived and you read that title thinking "Stop. Let's enjoy every season." 

I agree. But I am also a planner. I am also the girl who can buy fall decor, Halloween candy and Christmas ornaments all in the same shopping trip. (True story. Happened yesterday!) Our family celebrates each holiday as they come, but I am always looking forward and thinking about what's coming. 

So at the end of summer when my friends at Diestel Turkey Ranch gave me a chance to try one of their organic, all-natural, heirloom turkeys I jumped at the chance. 

Since 1949 the Diestel Family Ranch has been a real family of farmers on a real working farm. They have never compromised their values to bring their customers the most delicious birds money can buy. 

These aren't your run of the mill turkeys either. From their Organic American Heirloom to The Original that started it all to even a Petite variety, and more, there is a bird for everyone and every occasion.

Diestel Turkey Ranch Turkeys

So with all those options, which one did I decide on? I'm all about convenience and since we would be trying ours right during the back to school rush, I opted for the Oven Roasted Whole Turkey. Yep! A delicious, precooked bird arrived on our doorstep! 

Diestel Oven Roasted Whole Turkey

All I had to do was heat and eat! And boy did we eat! This bird came out of the oven perfectly browned, moist, juicy and oh so delicious! It was like Thanksgiving on a random Tuesday night! 

Diestel Turkey Fresh From Oven

 

If you are hosting this holiday season, wow your guests with the best turkey they have ever tasted! Save yourself time with one that's already cooked, or try something with Pecan Smoked, Lemon-Herb or Mediterranean Brined variety! Having a smaller gathering? The Petite Whole Turkey would be perfect for only a few people! 

Want to learn more? You can find them:

Website

Facebook 

Twitter 

Instagram

You Tube 

No comments: