Everyday Mom's Meals: New Cup of Coffee
_____

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Cup of Coffee

Are you a coffee drinker? Do you like coffee that is as fresh as it can be? Do you like supporting small business? If the answer to all of these is "yes", than I've got just the thing for you!

Coffee on The Porch is the creation of Dan, who in 2007 started roasting his own coffee. What started out as him roasting for family and friends has grown into having customers world wide!

When I was the given the opportunity to try one of Dan's selections, African Safari,  I couldn't wait! Mr. Everyday and I are both coffee drinkers, but he is much more of a connoisseur, so I was excited to share it with him.

When the box came in the mail, I am not kidding you, I could smell it in the mailbox as soon as I opened the door! The beans were so aromatic and smelled amazing! Right away we brewed a pot, and oh my goodness!! From the first sip, I loved the flavor, and was anxious to see what the expert of my house thought. Well, he was very impressed! We both agreed, it was one of the most delicious cups of coffee we had ever had. It was a great mix of strong and smooth. I don't like my coffee super strong, but my husband tends to. However, this was one we could both enjoy, which is sometimes hard for us to find.

If you are a coffee drinker, and you are looking to try something new, from someone who really knows coffee, I encourage you to contact Dan through his Facebook page, where you can read more about his selections and pricing, today!





Disclaimer: I was given a free sample of coffee for this review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments: